Monday, April 27, 2009

The timer ticks away

Hi guys!!!!!!!! Day after tomorrow shall be my last day in office and the day after my last in MUMBAI! got my ticket today, was a bit costly but can't help it couldn't manage a train ticket this late not even in Tatkaal!
Finally I have finished writing one of the pending blogs in one of my other blogs today and have posted a number of pics along with it!

I really mean to finish a number of blogs those are waiting for me to finish but I guess it would only be possible once I get back. So the first thing I got to do is to get the Internet connection, I would direly need it, I know!

It seems to me that the days are flying and sometimes it slows down until it stops completely...strange thing tie don't you think? For, time runs differently for different people. The same time is very fast for people who enjoys and then it is equally slow for the ones for whom there is sorrow. It is always agreed that time flies when you are having fun slows down when you hate something to do.
There is absolutely no doubt about that! but the time is of such a peculiar nature as such I find that time is of an unique essence of which there is so much subtlety that it is almost impossible for one to perceive its elegance.

But however, I know that this is all bogus and by this time every one would be bored to death so i shall stop here and let it go at that......Time flies and where it goes one may not know......

No comments:

Post a Comment